We pride ourselves in providing outstanding flooring products. Call us we will be happy to go over our product catalog with you.
1. Carpet for home or office. Carpet has been around for many years. Rich textiles and rugs came from the East. The appreciation of textile floor coverings took off and came to America. This has become one of the most fundamental and beautiful parts of our modern home interior. Carpet continues to be popular for many reasons: relatively inexpensive, comfortable underfoot, easier to install and replace, fashion options to meet every style and décor, warmer, softer and quieter.
2. Vinyl flooring for every application. There are so many good reasons why Laminate is a popular choice in today's homes. Laminate is a manufactured product that simulates the look of hardwood, ceramic tile, natural stone and many other types of flooring. In the past laminate floors have been easy to spot, but today's technology allows manufacturers to create realistic visuals and textures for an elegant and quality floor.
3. Luxury Vinyl Tile Floors are durable, affordable and attractive alternative to ceramic tile, natural stone and hardwood. Patterns can be created for a modern look with metallic styles or traditional looks with travertine and slate looks.
4. Ceramic floor & wall tile are not just for kitchens and bathrooms anymore. It is a luxurious option for creating a beautiful living or work environment. Today's selection of tile offers a limitless palette of textures, colors, shapes and styles to create custom expressions. Ceramic tile is practically maintenance-free, does not fade in sunlight, has no VOC emissions. Ceramic tile adds value to any home.
5. Hardwood flooring & refinishing. Hardwood is one of the most popular and fastest growing floor covering choices. The natural characteristics of wood add depth and a visual appearance that many other types of floors try to duplicate. Rich, inviting hardwood floors can add value to your home at resale time. Todays hardwood has better quality finishes and superior construction techniques.
6. Specialty flooring such as Rubber Treads, Entry Matting, Vinyl Planking, etc.
7. Cash and carry specials for contractors and home owners. See our Craigs List adds.